There are beings who have been determined to be the strongest from birth.
His innate talent has reduced the efforts of those around him to nothing, and his hard-working genius is unrivaled.
He is an unidentified S-class adventurer wearing a mask. He is the youngest S-class adventurer in history, and his mastery of thunder magic is so impressive that his nickname is “Thunder Emperor”. He is known as the strongest magician in the world of adventurers.
His true identity is Noah Akright, a boy who lives in the forest with a witch.
Noah was picked up by the forest witch Shelah when he was a child.
Shelah noticed Noah’s extraordinary magical talent and gave Noah a gifted education in magic.
At the age of 15, he became the youngest ever to become an S-class adventurer.
With the alias “Van” and a mask of protective magic, Noah’s status as an adventurer was unassailable.
The day Noah became the youngest adventurer ever to be promoted to S-class adventurer, Sheila said to Noah, that he has another task.
”It’s your next assignment. The adventurer phase of hiding your identity and gaining power is over. Next, go to the magic academy and flaunt it to your heart’s content.”
Thus, in order to accomplish Shelah’s task, S-class adventurer Noah Akright, a.k.a. “Thunder Emperor” Van, is enrolled in the King’s Capital’s elite academy of magic – the Regulus School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Fortunately or unfortunately for the other magic academy students, ……
They can also lightly rebel against discrimination from the nobility, and they are also able to lightly rebel against pressure from senior students, and in the end, they can lightly crush the evil organization.
This is the story of Noah, the strongest sorcerer of the lightning system, demonstrating his power without regret and achieving various legends in the magic academy.
The strongest sorcerer who does not know how to add to or subtract from his power is a warrior with his overwhelming power.
- Chapter 41 - Royal capital tourism January 18, 2021
- Chapter 40 - Invitation January 17, 2021
- Chapter 39 - Rumor of the freshman January 16, 2021
- Chapter 38 - Boring Empress January 15, 2021
- Chapter 37 - And then January 13, 2021
- Chapter 36 - The witch January 12, 2021
- Chapter 35 - Limba practice 7 January 11, 2021
- Chapter 34 - Limba practice 6 January 9, 2021
- Chapter 33 - Limba practice 5 January 7, 2021
- Chapter 32 - Limba practice 4 January 6, 2021
- Chapter 31 - Limba practice 3 January 1, 2021
- Chapter 30 - Limba practice 2 December 26, 2020
- Chapter 29 - Limba practice 1 December 20, 2020
- Chapter 28 - Nighttime talk December 14, 2020
- Chapter 27 - Party member December 9, 2020
- Chapter 26 - One moment in the morning December 5, 2020
- Chapter 25 - Sailor Yggdrea December 5, 2020
- Chapter 24 - Underground facility December 3, 2020
- Chapter 23 - The Vigilante December 2, 2020
- Chapter 22 - Doma December 2, 2020
- Chapter 21 - Challenge time December 1, 2020
- Chapter 20 - First class November 30, 2020
- Chapter 19 - A Witch's Secret Meeting November 29, 2020
- Chapter 18 - Famous classmates November 27, 2020
- Chapter 17 - The first day November 27, 2020
- Chapter 16 - Clarice Rutherford November 26, 2020
- Chapter 15 - Pride and Doubt November 25, 2020
- Chapter 14 - VS Rufus November 25, 2020
- Chapter 13 - The starting of the night November 25, 2020
- Chapter 12 - Rufus, the commoner hater November 24, 2020
- Chapter 11 - Entrance ceremony November 24, 2020
- Chapter 10 - Adventurer's Guild Headquarters November 23, 2020
- Chapter 9 - Spirit of the wind November 23, 2020
- Chapter 8 - Magical sword and lightning November 21, 2020
- Chapter 7 - S-class magician's name recognition November 20, 2020
- Chapter 6 - Your Highness November 19, 2020
- Chapter 5 - Reglass School of Witchcraft and Wizardry November 19, 2020
- Chapter 4 - vs. old swordsman November 18, 2020
- Chapter 3 - Royal City of Radamus October 25, 2020
- Chapter 2 - Shera, the witch October 25, 2020
- Chapter 1 - Youngest S-class upgrade October 25, 2020
is this MTL?
Looks like a really bad poorly edited machine translation it’s fairly close to what comes out of google translate with one of the more common auto editing software hitting it once. I’m going to add that this site performs poorly on mobile as well. My galaxy s10 has the screen flicker around whenever I scroll it and the comment button stands out too much on night view.
Get an editor. Fix your pronouns and be more consistent in your names. I may come back in the future and give this a second chance, but only if you actually make this legible English.
It wouldn’t hurt to use grammarly to help with the grammar.
You need to edit the shit out of this novel. I thought this site did pretty good for TL’n but this just destroys any reputation novelmultiverse had with me. I expected better quality from this site. It’s a shame really. I hope to see better.
This one is MTL, when we get a translator for this we will re-translate all the chapters, for now it’s just machine translation for this novel. Sorry about that.