Chen Luo’s transmigration story starts at a mourning hall.
This is a world where reading can help you obtain enormous powers.
Reading Confucian classics trains you to the path of righteousness
Studying Taoist doctrines will help you grasp the source of everything and the ultimate principle underlying reality.
Understanding Buddhist Scriptures will make you comprehend the essence of rebirth and karma.
But contrary to what is expected, why does Chen Luo’s cheat only give him books for leisure reading!
What? 《Strange Tales from A Chinese Studio》is now being treated as the bible of the Monster Country?
What? 《The Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils》opened the world of martial arts?
What? 《The Plum in the Golden Vase》….
Don’t panic, don’t panic, these are all small details!
This scholar, have you ever heard of the book 《Tales of the Three Kingdom》 where gallant generals and cunning strategists are a dime a dozen?
That Taoist priest over there, ever read 《Investiture of the Gods》? You people from the Taoist sect are outdated!
Hey, please halt high priest, I have a copy of 《Journey to the West》 here, are you interested?
Jing Shi Zi Ji records the way of the heavens; storytellers and plays replay the mortal world.
You train the highest level of Daoism he trains Buddhism, worldly affairs have me laughing towards the heavens.
 聊斋志异 Liao Zhai Zhi Yi is a Chinese classic book that depicts different kinds of monsters that exist in Chinese folklores. Among the most famous monsters, the fox fairies are the most featured.
 The Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils (天龙八部 or Tian Long Ba Bu) is one of the famous works of Jin Yong, the pioneer of Wu Xia genre in China.
 The Plum in the Golden Vase (金瓶梅 or Jin Ping Mei) is a spin-off of the novel Shui Hu Zhuan. It follows the power struggles and the lives of the concubines of Xi Men Qing. Pan Jinlian, who is one of the 6 concubines of Xi Men Qing kills her husband from an overdose of aphrodisiacs. This all happens while the Xi Men clan is also experiencing political downfall.
 No explanation needed.
 Investiture of the Gods (封神演义 or Feng Shen Yan Yi) depicts the story of the downfall of King Zhou of Shang who was bewitched by a concubine Daji who is actually a vixen spirit in the guise of a human being. King Zhou of Shang became a foolish ruler who was later stopped by the King Wu of Zhou, assisted by deities, immortals, and humans with magical abilities.
 No explanation needed.
- Chapter 40 - The Deep Pockets of Money Pavillion
- Chapter 39 - Warm and Hospitable Fuyun Mountain
- Chapter 38 - Squirrel, Ram, Bear
- Chapter 37 - Did not Die? September 26, 2022
- Chapter 36 - Battling Lian Ai (Part 2) September 25, 2022
- Chapter 35 - Come Sword September 24, 2022
- Chapter 34 - Battling Lian Ai (Part One) September 23, 2022
- Chapter 33 - A Storm Approaches September 22, 2022
- Chapter 32 - Out of the Lotus September 21, 2022
- Chapter 31 - Blink Blink September 20, 2022
- Chapter 30 - A Mantis Trying to Stop a Chariot September 19, 2022
- Chapter 29 - The Beginning of the Martial Arts Ancestor September 18, 2022
- Chapter 28 - Presenting the Path of Martial Arts September 17, 2022
- Chapter 27 - The Price of Brave Warriors September 16, 2022
- Chapter 26 - A Shocking Change September 15, 2022
- Chapter 25 - I don’t have Noble True Qi September 14, 2022
- Chapter 24 - Where is the Path? September 13, 2022
- Chapter 23 - What Kind of Book Spirit is This? September 12, 2022
- Chapter 22 - World's Beautiful Scenery September 11, 2022
- Chapter 21 - Assassination September 10, 2022
- Chapter 20 - Forcing Readers September 9, 2022
- Chapter 19 - Does it need to be bragged about? September 8, 2022
- Chapter 18 - The Empress Talks About Qi September 7, 2022
- Chapter 17 - Returning the Favor? Just Enjoying for Free! September 6, 2022
- Chapter 16 - Feed Me September 5, 2022
- Chapter 15 - Deadly Questions September 4, 2022
- Chapter 14 - The Great Confucian Scholar Talks Ghost September 3, 2022
- Chapter 13 - Summoned by a Great Confucian Scholar September 2, 2022
- Chapter 12 - The Monk and the Youth September 1, 2022
- Chapter 11 - I Always Feel that There’s Something Destined to Me August 31, 2022
- Chapter 10 - Establishing the Book Setting August 29, 2022
- Chapter 9 - The Mystery of the Literary Heart August 29, 2022
- Chapter 8 - The Tiger Demon’s Past August 28, 2022
- Chapter 7 - Demon and Confucianism August 27, 2022
- Chapter 6 - Baby, tonight we fight tiger August 26, 2022
- Chapter 5 - The Tiger who Took the Revenge Role August 24, 2022
- Chapter 4 - Seeking Tiger Tracks in the Mist August 24, 2022
- Chapter 3 - Glutton Zhong Kui, Live Streaming Eating Ghosts August 23, 2022
- Chapter 2 - The Heavenly Path Acts Like A Parent August 23, 2022
- Chapter 1 - An Evil Spirit Killed Me August 22, 2022